We've heard your feedback. You wanted a regional tournament with more teams. You wanted the wow factor. You wanted the memories. With the 2016 Molson Canadian ASHL Eastern Cup, we think you've got it.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Tournament will replace the previous Eastern Regional Championships held in May
• Event Dates: Friday August 26th - Sunday August 28th - three (3) game guarantee
• Divisions of Play: 19+ (A-E), 30+ (B-E), 40+ (B/C, D/E), Women's (D/E)
• Location: Canlan Ice Sports - York
• Eligible Facilities: GTA (Burlington, Etobicoke, Oakville, Oshawa, Scarborough, York); Quebec (Brossard); USA (Fort Wayne, Romeoville)
• Registration Link: Player's Bench (For facility, choose Molson Cup)
Registration for the Molson Eastern Cup is open to every ASHL team registered in the 2015-16 Fall/Winter and 2016 Spring/Summer seasons
Qualification discounts will be in place for teams that advance to their 2016 Facility Championships and will be outlined in the tournament cost section below
Why the change? We want this tournament to be bigger and better than ever, so opening it up to more ASHL teams was only natural. We're looking for larger divisions with more representation from facilities across the Eastern region as we aim to create the best event experience yet.
• 2016 Facility Champion: Free entry to the tournament
• 2016 Facility Participant: $750.00 tax in
• 15/16 Fall/Winter or '16 Spring/Summer ASHL Team: $1,000.00 tax in
• PLUS $250.00 registration discount if you register and pay in full by June 1st
*Registration discount not applicable to Facility Champion
Andre Boudreau | firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Campbell | email@example.com
Friday, June 17, 2016 2:42:02 AM
For over 60 ASHL players from across the Greater Toronto Area, the dream of being a pro came true with the help of Molson Canadian.
Last fall, the Air Canada Centre was the backdrop for a day of hockey these players won't soon forget. From a VIP entrance to the building to those first steps on the big ice, this was definitely a day for the memory bank. But don't let us tell you, check out the video below and be the judge for yourself (there's actually photos, too)
Friday, June 17, 2016 2:40:30 AM